Direct and Indirect Taxations
Complete Taxations Solutions
Direct and Indirect taxations are one of the most important financial factors to be considered for any business. These decisions are crucial to the Cash Flow of the business.
At Bhavesh K. Savla, Chartered Accountants, we envisage a highly professional outlook in terms of:
- Tax Advice for both regular and non-recurring one-time transactions
- Pre-transaction Tax advice to plan future transactions and events carefully
- Invoking various provisions of Law to minimize the tax liabilities
- Registration with authorities like Income Tax, Sales Tax Department, Service Tax Department, Professional Tax Department etc.
- Timely deposit and filing of returns under various direct and indirect tax laws like Income Tax Returns, TDS Returns, Service Tax returns, VAT Returns etc.
- Appearing before the Departmental Authorities and Appellate authorities in relation to assessments, Appeals etc.
If you are looking for International Taxation, Expatriate Taxation, Transfer Pricing etc. click here.
- Registration under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Act, 2006( popularly known as SSI Registration)
- Consultancy under the Foreign Exchange Laws of the Country
- Secretarial Compliances under the Companies Act, 1956